Many legends and rumors go about amazing Far Eastern fishing. Discover the harsh land with a unique nature and abundance of the inhabitants of the water world.
For ONE trip you can try your fishing luck in three different types of fishing:
- FLAT RIVER AMUR. One of the richest rivers in the world in terms of the number of fish species (about 130 species). Here there are several predatory endemics of the Far East: yellow-cheeked, aukha, top-eyed and Mongolian red-ripper, perhaps, the most famous of them.
- MOUNTAIN RIVERS AND ARMS. The uniqueness lies in the fact that you can fish on two types of mountain rivers: the sea basin and the Amur River basin. They differ in different species composition: Sea basin - mulma, pink salmon, variegated, Amur basin - lenok, taimen, grayling.
- The Okhotsk Sea (the Tatar Strait). The sea itself is rich in fish, as well as delicacies. In addition to fishing, you will have the opportunity to catch and taste the Far Eastern shrimp, crab and squid by your own hand.
This tour is INDIVIDUAL, which, in fact, is a huge advantage. All attention of the guide will be given only to you and no one else. Individuality gives the tour flexibility: depending on the situation or your wishes, you can easily adjust it. Well, no doubt, specifically for you will be developed an individual menu, taking into account your wishes and tastes. Remember, you do not depend on anything, except your desires.
SCHEDULE OF THE TOUR:
1 DAY - Meeting at the airport of the city of Khabarovsk. Transfer to the hotel, rented apartment or hostel (if you wish). NOTE: If arriving before lunch, a walk along the waterfront is possible, as well as evening fishing for extra-light tackles
2-3 DAY - Fishing on the Amur River for a predator (fishing from the boat and shore).
4 DAY - Rest day before a trip to the sea. Walking on the sights of the city or, if you wish, you can go to the nature with a shish kebab.
5 DAY - The road to the sea, fishing on the mountain rivers of the sea basin.
6-7 DAY - fishing at sea.
8 DAY - Return to the city of Khabarovsk, fishing on the mountain rivers of the Amur River basin.
9 DAY - Transfer to the airport, flight home.
TAGS can be provided by the guide.
- according to your desire, the fish caught by you can be smoked / wilted (by mail to the address you specify)
- In addition to unforgettable fishing, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the views of the fabulous Far Eastern taiga and the Sikhote-Alin mountain range.
THE PRICE OF THE TOUR IS INCLUDED:
- Guide services
- Fuel (boat and car)
THE COST OF THE TOUR IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Tickets to the city of Khabarovsk
- Accommodation in the city of Khabarovsk on the days of arrival, rest and departure
Tours are held in the open water season from May to October. The maximum number of people per one individual tour - two.
My name is Alexander. I live in the beautiful city of Khabarovsk. By profession I am a technical translator. I've been fishing since childhood, my grandfather taught me fishing. Fishing for me is EVERYTHING! Since I live in one of the most picturesque and fish-rich places, I decided to share with the lovers of fishing and traveling the beauty of the local nature, as well as fishing, which here is a myriad. I'm waiting for everyone on our rich Far Eastern soil !!!